History‎ > ‎Decatur‎ > ‎

1813 Decatur

1813 – The Rectory
This center hall Folk Victorian house was originally built in the mid 1880’s at 813 Houston Avenue as the rectory for the German Baptist Church next door. It was relocated to this site in 1940 to make way for the construction of the new Art Deco Knapp Chevrolet Dealership Showroom.
Comments