History‎ > ‎Decatur‎ > ‎

Thomas & Ida Atwood, 1820 Decatur

This house was built in 1893 for Mr. Thomas Atwood, former principal of Dow School.  His wife was also a school principal, and their daughter ran a private tutoring program in a small cottage on the eastern half of the once-double lot, now 1818 Decatur.   This house is undergoing restoration.






Comments