History‎ > ‎Decatur‎ > ‎

2109 Decatur

This Colonial Revival house started life in 1888 as two separate shotgun cottages built few feet apart.  In 1921 an addition was built connecting the two cottages and a second story built over them, resulting in a large residence.  It was converted to a rooming house in the 1970’s and restored to a single family house in the early 1990’s.
Comments