History‎ > ‎Henderson‎ > ‎

511 Henderson

This storefront building was built at 2214A Lubbock in 1934 by Sam Alexander as a grocery mart next door to his personal residence, which was demolished in 1998. It remained a business until the late 1980s. It was relocated to its current location in 1996 to evade demolition and converted into a studio apartment.


Comments