History‎ > ‎Kane‎ > ‎

1807 Kane

This house was built in 1885 as a one-story ell-wing Folk Victorian cottage and leased to the Gustav Wiese family for many years. It was purchased by Mr. Charles Beazley in 1924 who added the second story, giving the house a bungalow appearance.  It was divided into several apartments after World War II and is now undergoing restoration into a single family residence.

Comments