History‎ > ‎Kane‎ > ‎

1815 Kane

The Conway-Cotney House
This 2-story side hall Victorian home was built in 1898 by Mr. Charles Conway for his daughter and son-in law, the Frank Cotneys.  The Cotneys ran a florist shop on Washington Avenue near the entrance to Glenwood Cemetery.  After being used as an apartment house for decades, it was recently restored as a single-family home.

Comments