Site of Judge E.P. Hamblen House
This vacant lot was the site of a large 2 story Victorian house that was built in 1883 and expanded over the years. Judge Hamblen was a business partner of W.R Baker who helped invest in the development of the Sixth Ward and made a sizeable profit selling individual lots from several blocks that he owned. The house was demolished in the late 1980’s.