History‎ > ‎Kane‎ > ‎

2318 Kane

The Karl House
Built in 1900 for the Karl family, this ell-wing Queen Anne Victorian cottage with a distinctive Chippendale style porch railing originally enjoyed a corner location where Sawyer Street used to run along the west side of the street.  After Sawyer Street was rerouted into Taylor Street in 1969, the Glenwood Cemetery took over the former Sawyer Street right of way and absorbed it into the cemetery.

Comments