History‎ > ‎Lubbock‎ > ‎

1820 Lubbock

Moved by an earlier resident to utilize his vacant property, the structure located at 1820 Lubbock originally was constructed on Riesner Street.  The structure was relocated due to development of the Police and Municipal Courthouse construction projects.  Several other buildings were relocated from Riesner but this is the only one known to be located in the district.  At this time, the home is one of three known houses to be in existence of the Sixth Ward from the east side of Houston Avenue.


Comments