John H May Sr. House
This ell-wing Folk Victorian house was built in 1889 for the John H. May family. Mr. May was a blacksmith who erected the iron gates that guard the entrance to Courtlandt Place. The house originally sat on a double lot and was pushed few yards to the west in the early 1950’s to accommodate the relocation of today’s 1808 Kane, next door.
For additional historical details click here.