The Hillendahl House
This altered Gulf Coast Colonial was built in 1879 and was the in-town home of the Hillendahl family, a German immigrant family, who owned a large farm in what is now the Oak Forest subdivision. In the early 20th century a bay window was added in front, thus turning the house into duplex. It was restored to a single family residence in recent years.
For additional historical details click here.