The George Stephan House
This brick-clad house was originally built as three bay Folk Victorian with wood siding in 1878 for the George Stephan Family. After being purchased by the Lighthouse family in 1895 it was pushed few feet to the east to make way for the construction of the new residence that stands at 2018. After relocation it was veneered with brick and used as a guest house for the Lighthouse family.
For additional historical details click here.