The William Curry House
Built in 1898 at 2314 Kane, it was the longtime home of William Curry who chronicled the on-goings of the Old Sixth Ward until his death in 2004. After being abandoned for nearly a decade, it was relocated to this site in 2013 to evade demolition by neglect and restored. It now serves as studio space for the Kinney-Morrow architectural firm.
For additional historical details click here.