William A. Diehl House, 2010 Lubbock
An excellent example of a two-story cross gable Queen Anne Victorian. Built in 1898 at 1520 State, it was occupied by the Diehl’s until the late 1950’s. It is the oldest surviving two-story house in the Sixth Ward built with a centrally located, indoor bathroom. The house was moved to its current location in 1995.
For additional historical details click here.