This 2-story post-Victorian house was built in about 1908 by Michael Sandberg. The house now at 1820 Decatur originally occupied the middle of the 2 corner lots. It was moved westward to free up space for 1818 Decatur. The census indicates that in the 1920s, 30s, and 40s 1818 Decatur was at times (and maybe most of the time) a rooming house.
Made in 1973 for appraisal purposes. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.