This 2-story brick veneer building was built in about 1934. J. R. Watkins Products occupied the building from 1936 until 1956. Tenants in the 1960's and early 1970's included La Rosita Café, Alicia's Café, El Carlos Lounge, and Aquarium Lounge. In the mid 1980's and early 1990's the Frontera Chiquita Lounge occupied the premises. From 1935 until at least 1987 individuals lived on the second floor at 915 1/2. The brick on the front was buff-colored with a rough texture like the brick on the fire station at 901 Henderson. The brick on the sides and back was smooth red brick. In 2018 a contractor painted the building white.