This Classical Revival ell-wing cottage was built in 1906 by E. J. McInnerney on the west half of a 90' lot that he bought in the same year. Annie Barrett bought the house in 1906, and she and her husband Michael lived there until she died in 1924. He continued to live there until 1933. Michael and Annie Barrett were Irish immigrants. Policarpo Arreguin Blanco bought the house in 1949. He and his wife Alta, both Mexican immigrants, lived there until about 1972.
Made 31 Oct 1973 for appraisal purposes. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.