706 West Sawyer
In 1861 W. R. Baker sold 6 blocks to William H. King. His widow created a subdivision which included 2 of those blocks. In 1922 James H. Edmonds bought a tract 100' x 125' in block 1 of the King Addition and built 4 houses on lots with 33 1/3 feet of street frontage. In 1946 he sold the Craftsman style bungalow at 706 West Sawyer to Fidel and Maria Garza. It remained in the Garza family until 2004.