2113 Lubbock

In 1921 George Barbato moved one of 2 shotgun houses on a lot he owned on the north side of Lubbock to the lot on the south side of Lubbock where 2113 Lubbock is today. That enabled him to add a wing to the front of the west side of the remaining shotgun house at 2114 Lubbock, where he lived. He also added a similar wing to the east side of the moved house at 2113 Lubbock, which was a tenant house until the 1990's.

For additional historical details click here.