In the 1880's Ellis Nickerson bought two 50' lots and built a house at 605 White on the south half in which he and his wife lived until about 1922. Frank Maiorana bought the 2 lots in 1923 and in 1926 built the bungalow at 607 White on the north half. During the Maiorana ownership until 1947 both houses were rental property. In 1947 the two houses were sold separately.
Made 31 Oct 1973 for appraisal purposes. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives. The sign is wrong. This house is on the N 1/2, rather than the S 1/2, of lots 5 and 6.