704 West Sawyer
In 1861 W. R. Baker sold 6 blocks to William H. King. His widow created a subdivision which included 2 of those blocks. In 1922 James H. Edmonds bought a tract 100' x 125' in block 1 of the King Addition and built 4 houses on lots with 33 1/3 feet of street frontage. In 1951 he sold the Craftsman style bungalow at 704 West Sawyer to Manuel and Ana Dominguez. It remained in the Dominguez family until at least 1978.