2106 & 2108 Lubbock
The duplex at 2106/2018 Lubbock was built as a single-family dwelling by Charles Alderton, a carpenter in the H. & T. C. shops. He and his wife Ella contracted with a builder in 1896, 1900, and 1905 to make improvements on their lot and paid $924, $275, and $687.50, respectively. They lived in the house until 1914. After that until at least 1986 it was rental property. It was duplexed in about 1953.