2001 & 2003 Lubbock
From about 1893 until about 1924 the Zion German M. E. Church faced White at the corner of Lubbock and White. The parsonage was next door at 609 White. In the late 1920's the duplex now at 2001 and 2003 Lubbock replaced the church. The parsonage behind it remains.
Made for appraisal purposes, probably in 1970s. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.