In the 1907 Sanborn map a house with an unusual shape faces Henderson at 617 Henderson. It is probably the house that Pinckney B. Wyatt, a black man, built for himself on the 2 corner lots that he had purchased from W. R. Baker in 1885 and in 1890. He never got a deed, and in a 1903 lawsuit he was awarded the corner lot (lot 7) but not the other lot (lot 8). Pinckney B. Wyatt was a barber. By 1924 his house had vanished. Two small houses on the south half of the corner lot were rented for many years until about 1958. The brick townhouses now on lot 7 were built in about 1997.