The original house on the lot, built in about 1887 facing State Street, was rotated 90 degrees and moved to the rear of the lot in about 1914. The modern address is 606 White. Twenty-five years passed until something was built on the front of the lot. The duplex at 1920/1922 State was built in about 1939, and 1918 State was built in about 1949. They were built by Paul Colletti, an Italian immigrant and shoemaker, who lived at 2112 Lubbock. He owned rental houses at several locations in the neighborhood.
Made for appraisal purposes, probably in 1970s. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.