This Folk Victorian ell-wing cottage was built in about 1892 by Ferdinand Schoellkopf, a German immigrant and a carpenter. He lived here until he died in 1919. After 1934 it was rental property, and the house was duplexed in the 1940's. It has recently been unduplexed and restored. In 2018 Angela Bishop received a Good Brick Award from Preservation Houston for the restoration.