By 1892 James McGee had acquired lots 10 and 11 on the south side of Kane between White and Henderson. He built 3 identical tenant houses on the 2 lots. They are typical extended shotgun cottages. His son sold them in 1920, and within a few months the buyer sold the 3 houses to 3 different parties. With minor exceptions ownership has been separate since then. Sometimes they have been owner occupied and sometimes rented.