2117 Decatur

George Danilovich was the proprietor of a fruit stand in downtown Houston. He also dabbled in real estate. He probably built this ell-wing Folk Victorian cottage in about 1890. In 1892 both 2115 and 2117 Decatur were bought by Mrs. Albertina Stuer, a widow who also owned 2217 and 2219 Decatur. She lived in both houses in the 2200 block but never in the 2100 block. 2115 and 2117 Decatur have always been rental property.

For additional historical details click here.