A large 1-story 1880's house faced White at 707 White until about 1921. It was in the middle of the corner lot. In 1921 Luigi Pancamo, an Italian immigrant and a shoemaker, bought the lot. He moved the house to the northern half of the lot and lived there at 707 White until 1932. His wife was also an immigrant; 3 of his children were born in Italy and 3 were born in Texas. After moving 707 White, Luigi Pancamo constructed the bungalow now at 701 White, presumably as a source of rental income. Arcangelo Maenza bought both houses in 1932, and they remained in the Maenza family as rental property until 1996. Something happened to 707 White before 1996; 701 White survives.