This ell-wing Folk Victorian house was built in about 1893 by Jacob Luke, an English immigrant and a stenographer. He and his wife lived here until about 1911. The house has been a lawyer's office since 1979. The ell-wing in front on the west side was built between 1924 and 1950.
Made 27 Aug 1973 for appraisal purposes. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.