2007 Decatur

In the early 1880's Owen Gorman, a coppersmith who lived on the northwest corner of Kane and White, built a small house at 2007 Decatur. In 1885 James B. Davies, a machinist, bought the two corner lots; his widow lived at 2007 Decatur until 1909. Traylor Nunn, a streetcar conductor, lived at 2007 Decatur from 1920 until 1946. In 1926 he got a building permit to add 2 rooms and a bath.

For additional historical details click here.