Abraham Stott, a machinist, built the 2-story house at 1914 Decatur on lot 3 in 1897. Previously he had lived in a 1-story house at 1916 Decatur on lot 2. Lot 2 is now a parking lot and the address in HCAD is 1918 Decatur. The 1-story house at 1916 Decatur as well as a 2-story house at 1920 Decatur on lot 1 were demolished in the 1960's when the property became commercial. The address of lot 1 is now 908 White.