This Fourth Ward North cottage with a hipped roof was built in about 1888 for Mrs. Annie Sheridan, a widow. She sold it in 1891. The house has had numerous owners and has been both owner-occupied and rented. After suffering an insensitive remuddling project in the 1960’s it was faithfully restored in the 1980’s to its original appearance.
Made 26 Jul 1973 for appraisal purposes. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.