In the 1907 Sanborn map there is a large 2-story house with an extensive wrap-around porch on the northwest corner of Decatur and Henderson. It is the 8-room residence built by Mrs. Annie Lyons and mentioned in the September 1, 1904 issue of the Houston Post. It was one of the very rare houses in the neighborhood that featured a cellar. She lived for many years in the house, often with other households as renters. After her death in 1930 at age 83, the corner lot was sold to the City of Houston. The brick building there today is Fire Station #6 in the 1931-32 city directory. It was sold in 2007 to the Avenue Community Development Corporation.