In the 1907 Sanborn map a house with an unusual shape faces Henderson at 617 Henderson. It is probably the house that Pinckney B. Wyatt, a black man, built for himself on the 2 corner lots that he had purchased from W. R. Baker in 1885 and in 1890. He never got a deed, and in a 1903 lawsuit he was awarded the corner lot (lot 7) but not the other lot (lot 8). A house built in about 1915 on lot 8 at 2103 Lubbock lasted until 1986 and maybe longer. The shotgun house that sits at 2101 Lubbock today on the eastern half of lot 8 was built in about 2001.