The Lubbock Street Presbyterian Church was at 1810 Lubbock from 1888 until 1911 when it moved to a new building at the corner of Bingham and Johnson in the First Ward and took the new name "Third Presbyterian Church". The building on Lubbock was then converted into a dwelling. It appears to have been duplexed in about 1943.
After the former church was demolished in about 1990, a house was moved onto the lot from West University Place.
Made 27 Aug 1973 for appraisal purposes. Originally the Lubbock Street Presbyterian Church, this building was demolished in the early 1990s. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.