1717 Lubbock

The house at 1717 Lubbock was built by Francois Tajan, a French immigrant, in about 1888.  It was moved across Sabine Street in 2008 and is now 1801 Lubbock.

Intersection of Lubbock and Sabine, looking south.  The large 2-story building at 608 Sabine immediately south of the house on the corner was built after 1924.

For additional historical details click here.