702 West Sawyer
In 1861 W. R. Baker sold 6 blocks to William H. King. His widow created a subdivision which included 2 of those blocks. In 1922 James H. Edmonds bought a tract 100' x 125' in block 1 of the King Addition and built 4 houses on lots with 33 1/3 feet of street frontage. In 1951 he sold the Craftsman style bungalow at 702 West Sawyer to Jose and Carmen Gurrola. It remained in the Gurrola family until 1994.
Made 10 Dec 1973 for appraisal purposes. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.