Etta M. Tousey, wife of Thomas K. Tousey, a horse and mule dealer, bought a 75' tract on the corner in 1902. They lived in a large 2-story house at 1919 Lubbock. He died in 1922. She sold the property in 1939. The house was rented until the 1950's. William Siros probably demolished the house. He used the property as a storage site for his carnival business and as a place where retired or unable-to-work sideshow performers with physical deformities could live. For privacy he built a tall fence embellished with wagon wheels. It was known as the wagon wheel lot. The large stucco residence at 1919 Lubbock today was constructed in about 2000.