In about 1893 Christian Anderson, a brick mason and building contractor, built the 2 shotgun houses at 2116 and 2118 Lubbock as tenant houses. In 1912 they were bought by David Lewis, who owned and operated the Southern Bread Company at 2015 Lubbock. They remained in the Lewis family until 2012.
Made for appraisal purposes, probably in 1970s. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.