The current house consists structurally of 4 parts. A long narrow house with board and batten siding was built in about 1887. A room was added to the front before 1896. It was wider than the narrow extension behind it. Before 1907 another house was moved onto the lot and attached to the east side of the front of the existing house. Space between the extension and the moved house was filled in. Annie Moeser bought the house in 1898 for $950. She lived there initially with a brother and 2 sisters. The house moving project was probably undertaken by the Moesers. Annie lived at 2114 Decatur until about 1942.