In 1861 W. R. Baker sold 6 blocks to William H. King. His widow created a subdivision which included 2 of those blocks. In 1922 James H. Edmonds bought a tract 100' x 125' in block 1 of the King Addition and built 4 houses on lots with 33 1/3 feet of street frontage. In 1924 he sold the Craftsman style bungalow at 2310 Lubbock to Pedro Ochoa. It remained in the Ochoa family until 1993.