These two duplexes were moved onto the lot (lot 2) in the 1960's to replace an 1890's house on lot 2 at 1816 Lubbock. It might have burned. The new address is 1818 Lubbock. The duplexes probably came from the area east of Houston Avenue being cleared to make room for the Police Station and Municipal Courts complex.
Made 27 Jul 1973 for appraisal purposes. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.