In 1917 Dr. Richard H. Moers, a physician, bought an existing house at 803 Henderson. He probably demolished it in order to build the stylistically striking Craftsman style bungalow at 803 Henderson today. It is sometimes referred to as a cockpit bungalow because of the 2nd story belvedere in the middle of the house. The original stained glass windows on each side of the fireplace are still intact. Surprisingly Dr. Moers lived in his new house only briefly; he sold it in 1921.
Mercurio G. Trapolino, an Italian immigrant and macaroni manufacturer, bought 803 Henderson in 1926 and lived there until 1946. Arthur Prior and his wife bought the house in 1947, and he lived there until his death in 1985.