David Lewis, who owned and operated the Southern Bread Co. at 2015 Lubbock, bought lot 10 and the east half of lot 11 in 1938. 1913 Lubbock was in the middle of the property. Lewis moved it a few feet eastward and built a new house at 1917 Lubbock in about 1939 on the west side of the 75' lot. His son Adolph Lewis lived there until 1948. 1917 Lubbock has been rental property since then.