The house on lot 10 at 1913 Decatur was built before 1896. It was purchased in 1925 by Frank Hutton, who lived for many years with his wife Theresa at 1920 Kane. In 1993 Hutton heirs sold the property to the Metropolitan Community Church. The house was presumably demolished to provide additional parking for the church. Lots 10 and 11 are today a parking lot for the commercial building that used to be the church.
Made 25 Jul 1973 for appraisal purposes. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.