This example of a Fourth Ward North Cottage was built in the late 1880's by Gustav Wiese as a tenant house. He lived next door at 1807 Kane. In 1909 the house was purchased by William C. Feagin. He lived there, then his brother Andrew Jackson Feagin lived there, and then Andrew Jackson Feagin, Jr. lived there. The property remained in the Feagin family until 1990.
Made 29 Oct 1973 for appraisal purposes. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives
Made for appraisal purposes, probably in 1970s. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.