This bungalow facing Henderson was built in about 1926 behind 2102 Lubbock. The corner lot was purchased in 1919 by Baruch Mendal Lewis, a Russian immigrant. He was probably an older brother of David Lewis, who was the owner of the Southern Bread Company at 2015 Lubbock. B. M. Lewis was living at 2102 Lubbock when he died in 1924. His widow continued to live at 2102 Lubbock. 707 Henderson is in city directories for the first time in 1927, and Mrs. Esther Lewis lives there. In 1928 and afterwards it was rented. Lewis heirs sold both houses in 1977.