This five-bay center hall Folk Victorian cottage was built in about 1893 by Adolph Carl, who lived at 2118 Decatur. He owned 2 lots, and in 1903 after his death six of his sons sold them. They belonged to Theodore Werner and his heirs for 73 years. During that period the 3 houses on the 2 lots were rental property.
Made 19 Jul 1973 for appraisal purposes. Courtesy Harris Co. Archives.